Saturday, January 12, 2013

Me in a Nutshell

Since we are now in 2013... here are 13 things about me you may not know:
  
  1.  I LOVE my grandma!!!!!! She is my absolute best friend in the world! Since my mom had me at a young age, my grandma helped take care of me. Now, we tell each other ALMOST everything... Lol. I can talk to her about normal things like relationships, food, my job, shopping, etc... AND I can talk to her about not so normal things to talk to your grandma about like depression and sex. 
     
  2. I LOVE to eat! I enjoy cooking and baking too :-)
  3. I do NOT like going out of my comfort zone and going out on dates with people I don't know! 
  4. I do NOT like ANYTHING on my burgers except the meat and cheese.
  5. I LOVE dipping my fries in my frosty!
  6. I think families blessed by Autism are the coolest families I know! I admire the strength of the families that are able to stay together and I admire the single parents left alone due to one parent walking away because the Autism is "too much" even more!
  7. I LOVE hugs! I think they are the best!
  8. I do NOT like scary movies. AT ALL!
  9. I am a part of a very "blended" or "unblended" family, per say. I have no siblings with both the same mother and father as me. I have 2 amazing sisters that I share my beautiful mom with. I also have 5 precious brothers and 1 adorable sister that I share one of my dads with (biological). AND I have an older stepsister that I just found out about a few years ago that I share my other dad (step dad) with. AND I haven't actually met a few of those siblings...
  10. I admire my mom more than any woman in the world. She is amazing. Absolutely amazing. I would say more, but I'll start to cry. I wrote about her on my facebook a few months ago. I may go back and link to that status here.
  11.  I am scared that I am going to be alone forever. It's not something that bothers me all the time, but something that I've thought about since high school.
  12. I LOVE Ice cream! Vanilla ice cream, Cookies and Cream, and Cookie Dough are my favorites.
  13. I don't like folding clothes. I LOVE to organize things and I LOVE to have a clean house, but folding clothes is my least favorite thing to do in the house... thus, I have 4 loads of dirty laundry needing to be washed still... AND I have 4 or maybe 6, lol, loads of clean clothes that need to be folded/hung/put away. And I should go ahead and admit, I will probably only put away 2 loads over the course of the next week. I mean, I still have 2 1/2 closets full of clothes to wear... :-) 


    I hope you enjoyed learning a little more about me! I love life, and overall, I think I'm pretty blessed! Have a great weekend!

    ~LaKrystal~


     

No comments:

Post a Comment