Friday, January 4, 2013

Friends and Relationships

Friends 

Friends are those people that you love, care about, tell things to. Friends are the ones we enjoy spending time with. Friends are who look to for encouragement and advice.

I'm grateful for my friends. Yes. Even when things are not going so well... I love my friends.

And that leads to the real topic of this post...


Relationships

Now, before I start I will give you a warning... this could change your views and opinions of me... it could make you judge me. Not everything in my life is the picture perfect Christian that we all strive to be. And you know what- if you judge me, That's okay. The point of this blog is for me to speak out what I feel. What I've been through. Maybe some of you have gone through similar, or the same things...

So, with that said- here goes...  

Have you ever had those friends of the opposite sex that you spend lots of time with. Can talk to about anything. Can go to the movies or out to eat with when you're bored with nothing to do. And that you... at some point had or still have... a Crush on????

Yah, in college I had a friend. We called each other "Best Friend"... We were really close. Spent every day together for months just hanging out, going to dinner, doing homework, etc. At one point we did kiss and crossed the friendship line...

Has this ever happened to you? The funny part is, we are still friends, and even though this happened years ago, we still get awkward around each other when we start telling each other about people we are currently dating/seeing... Lol.

Just wondered if this happened to anyone else! :-) 

  
  

No comments:

Post a Comment