Sunday, January 13, 2013

Last week's cooking: Jan 13, 2013

Hi everyone,

This past week, I didn't cook much, but I finally cooked a decent meal. I've been a little busy here lately with getting back in the routine of work, classes, and life :-) I think this past week's dinner menu looked a little something like this:


  • Sunday- spaghetti
  • Monday- no cooking, Wendy's
  • Tuesday- leftover spaghetti 
  • Wednesday- no cooking, Panda Express (used a gift card from Christmas!)
  • Thursday-  I cooked a delicious meal, just because I hadn't Really cooked in a while. Pecan crusted salmon, sweet corn, rice, scalloped potatoes, and cornbread muffins.
    *pic below*

    And my cousin helped me bake some fudge brownies with chocolate fudge frosting. I'm actually not a gigantic chocolate lover, but these turned out delicious!!!  *pic below- I didn't get a before pic, this was the halfway gone stage lol*


  • Friday- leftovers 
  • Saturday- egg and ham breakfast casserole *pic below*
     






I love cooking! I even went grocery shopping yesterday and did some meal planning for the next couple of weeks! What's your meal plan look like for this week?



~LaKrystal~

No comments:

Post a Comment