Sunday, December 30, 2012

The Chase: Men and God

This section is dedicated to my life as a single woman. I will share my journey with God, as well as my struggles with being single. This section may also include some of my other struggles. I am definitely a work in progress. I make mistakes daily. I fall often. But, I choose to get back up. Try again. And live my life for Christ. 

I've always wanted Christ's love to shine through me and I hope that someone will be touched or be able to relate to my stories through this blog. 

I will go ahead and admit now, that there are some secrets in my life. There are some deep, dark secrets. I also deal with some anxiety and some depression. I will share some of this during this section as well. 

 
Please feel free to comment with your thoughts and opinions, but please be mindful that this is my life, so please be respectful.


Enjoy,

~LaKrystal~

No comments:

Post a Comment