Sunday, December 30, 2012

All in a Home

In July, I purchased my first home! The All in a House section of my blog will be my home projects, crafts, DIY, etc. section. Buying a house was a bit stressful for me because the entire process from deciding to look at houses to paying the downpayment and getting the keys took place over just 3 1/2 short months. I now am a single, mid twenties first time homeowner and it feels great! I bought a cute little townhouse with 3 bedrooms, 2 1/2 bathrooms, about 1400 square ft, and an unfinished basement with a one car garage! I am excited to share my home projects with you and my love for organization. 

Below is the picture of my first home:




Photo Credit: Jonathan Bell

 Once again, welcome to the home section of my blog! I hope you enjoy it. Please feel free to leave comments.

~LaKrystal~



No comments:

Post a Comment