Sunday, December 30, 2012

A Look Into Autism

This part of my blog is dedicated to Autism. I am currently a teacher who works with students with Autism grades K-5. I also have a cousin with Autism and a half-brother with Autism.

I also work in homes with children with Autism and am working towards becoming a Board Certified Behavioral Analyst (BCBA). I hope to give a different perspective on Autism and how it impacts my life on a daily basis.

P.S. I  absolutely LOVE what I do! I love giving advice, of course the things on this page are just my Opinion, however, I do use my education (M.S. Special Education) and my studies in Applied Behavioral Analysis (I'm still in this program) to give my educated opinion. I love hearing other people's opinions, however I feel very strongly that our opinions/suggestions/strategies should be tracked/backed up by DATA.

I'm excited you have joined my journey with my personal experiences related to Autism*. Enjoy! 


 
~LaKrystal~
*Unless otherwise noted, all names in this section of my blog have been changed to maintain confidentiality.

No comments:

Post a Comment