Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Cruisin' to the Bahamas

So...

Earlier this month, Jahi and I went on our first vacation together, a cruise! We cruised to the Nassau, Bahamas. It was a great time! I think I've convinced him that cruises are the way to go for vacations :-)

A gorgeous shot of Nassau, Bahamas from the ship that my babe took!

My favorite part of the trip was: going with Jahi! corny I know, but it was so much fun with him!
Jahi's favorite part of the trip was: the day at Sea 
Atlantis, in Nassau Bahamas  (photo by: me, or maybe him... or so he says... haha)
My favorite part of the Bahamas was: getting to just explore without having to be back on the ship in a rushed time frame (our cruise ship stayed overnight in the Bahamas)
Jahi's favorite part of the Bahamas was: the water and the tour guide


On the ship with the beautiful ocean behind us (photo by: me)

My scariest part of the trip was: going on vacation with my boyfriend... lol. It was something new and I was hoping we wouldn't hate each other by the end of it.
Jahi's scariest part of the trip was: he hates flying, but says nothing was scary 

HIM (isn't he so Handsome!!)



HER (confession: the heels were killing me!)







Elegant Night on the ship!














At the end of our trip, Jahi even talked about going on another cruise from New Orleans next time!! Which I'm super excited about because I've always wanted to go to New Orleans. I'm hoping this trip will be in 2016!



The best part of this trip was that it couldn't have come at a better time. I had been incredibly stressed and overwhelmed with some unfortunate incidents at work, and while I've never been a fan of missing work... I needed this vacation and it was amazing to be able to relax and have a great vacation and take a much needed break from working!


I was happy to be able to go to the hospital to share some of these pics from the trip with my dad. He smiled really big and was really happy to hear all about the trip :-)


Hope everyone has had a great Holiday season so far!!

Have a blessed New Year,

In Him,

~LaKrystal~



No comments:

Post a Comment