Monday, June 2, 2014

Let Me Tell You About This Man...

So...


the past few days, I've been dealing with some "depression" type symptoms...

Everything was making me cry. And I mean EVERYTHING.... Literally every single that has ever bothered me in my life was on my mind, and everything everybody said to me, made me tear up.

So...

I want to write this post to say share what a super sweet boyfriend I have...

Through all 4 days of me going through this stuff, he was there for me. He didn't know what was wrong with me, but he said he could tell something wasn't right.


Last night I was finally starting to feel better and I was cuddled up laying on him watching tv and just playing around being goofy, and he says, "Aww yay, I got my baby back..."

Sweetest thing ever...


Yep, I love that man :-)


Also, it's pretty amazing what God can do... if you take a look at my post last year in June: here, you'll see I was in a really bad place... And now, I have this goofy, loving, sweet boyfriend. I'm definitely blessed! 

Hope everyone is having a wonderful start to summer!

2 comments:

  1. I remember that post from last year without even reading it. I'm so happy for you!!! Sounds like you've found a good space.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Definitely blessed. Thanks love!! I appreciate your support!!

      Delete