Sunday, February 17, 2013

Office Craftroom Reveal

So... about a month ago, I set out to remodel a bedroom in my house into an office/craftroom. I already had the desk and bookshelves, but I wanted to paint the walls, and add a craft table/reorganize my craft materials.

The room BEFORE (when I bought the house):



In progress:










The room AFTER!!!
 (bookshelf/printing station)

 (view when walking in- desk and filing cabinet, and window)

 (craft table I built- spray painted two book shelves I already had black, then painted a door from Home Depot... below I used cute wrapping paper to make my old plastic drawers look cute!)

(futon for relaxing! also dual purpose as another space for guests to stay)

I know the colors are pretty bold... BUT... I'm very proud of myself for going out of my comfort zone! Those of you that know me, know... I'm a pretty boring person... Lol.

Oh and I still want to hang up my degrees on the walls and some small paintings and put the tv up on the wall...

SOOOO what do you guys think??? Leave your comments below :-)


~LaKrystal~

4 comments:

  1. LOVE it! Looks like the perfect room to get crafty!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sabine! I love doing crafts and now I have a place to do them!

      Delete
  2. Super cute!! Way to go girl! Can't wait to see what crafts you make in that room :)

    ReplyDelete