Saturday, January 5, 2013

Pay It Forward

So... I saw this on a friend's facebook and thought I would do it for my blog readers...

I'm in--who are my top 5? 2013 creative pay it forward. The first five people to leave a comment on this post will receive a a gift from me at some random point throughout the year, whether it be an actual gift, lunch, or something creative. You will receive it when the mood strikes me. The only catch is you have to post a comment on this post with your name :-)

I love fun ways to do nice things for people! I wonder if anyone will even comment...

Comment below with: Your name, and if I don't know you personally, your email address so I can reach you. 

4 comments:

  1. May all your wishes come true...
    Happy 2013!!
    ~Brent Linhardt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! I haven't seen you since the MA days lol... Thanks for commenting! Sometime in 2013 you will receive something fun from me! :-)

      Delete
  2. Antoine... I must admit I'm writing for the gift :) (fall 4 times stand up 5)...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting! Sometime in 2013 you will randomly receive something from me! :-)

      Delete